Total Pageviews

Monday, September 17, 2012

Red Lobster, Ronkonkoma

 

Well hubby and I said right from the start that we would be blogging about the best, the worst and everything in between. So if you are wondering why Red Lobster, well I will answer that in two words “Endless Shrimp” need I say more. From the very moment my husband saw the commercial on TV he was determined to get there again this year, come hell or high water before the shrimp festival ended. So we got a group of our friends together and feast we did. The one and only reason why I would even entertain the thought of going is for the one thing Red Lobster makes that I can say is amazing. They always make it worth the trip to for their Cheddar Biscuits and I am sure most of our readers will agree with me. I enjoy them so much that for years I wrap some up in a napkin and take them home with me; and that applied to this visit as well. The women at the table ordered from the regular entrees on the menu and on the other hand the men ordered the endless shrimp. Our entrée’s were OK as could be expected. Hubby and his friends said the shrimp were good also. They had choices of fried, teriyaki glazed, scampi, parmesan crusted and shrimp alfredo over linguine. Everyone’s dish also came with a side and a salad. So 2 ½ hours or so later, watching the guys stuff themselves on shrimp we finally ordered coffee and a few desserts and called it a night. I mean really; we had to give other patrons a chance to get a table before the night ended. The restaurant was still filled well after nine pm. As we were leaving we could not get over how many people were still waiting to be seated... its Red lobster… but to each their own I guess. Now for the pictures, can we guess who ate the most shrimp; (twelve plates later) hubby had 128 shrimp and somehow found room for dessert.

The fork rating will not apply; this was a typical visit to Red Lobster. You know what to expect and that is usually what you get. As for us, we always have a good time with our good friends.







No comments:

Post a Comment